Priligy 60mg Defination, Uses, Side Effect, Review & Cost Buy priligy 60mg Tablet Online Priligy Is A Increse Sex Time Make Your Sexual Life Healthy
What is Priligy 60mg?
Adult men who experience premature ejaculation are advised to take Priligy pills.
Only individuals who have been given a PE diagnosis are given prescriptions for tablets.
30 mg and 60 mg are the two doses. Read the instructions for more information about application features and indicators.
How Does It Work?
Dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor, is the active component of Priligy (SSRI).
It functions by increasing the body’s serotonin levels, which causes a delayed response in the brain regions responsible for ejaculation. As a result, orgasm occurs more slowly.
What are the Uses of Priligy 60mg?
- The suggested dosage is 60 mg.
- Only take the medication 1 to 3 hours prior to the scheduled sexual activity.
- Use this medication no more than once daily or once every 24 hours.
- Reduce your risk of fainting by taking the tablets with at least one full glass of water.
- You can take Priligy dapoxetine with or without food.
- Men under the age of 18 or older than 65 should not take this medication.
Within the first 4 weeks or after 6 doses, discuss your Priligy 60mg pills with your doctor to see whether you should continue taking them. You should visit your doctor again to discuss the treatment at least once every six months if it is continuing.
What are the Side Effects?
- under the age of 18 should not use this medication.
- Consult a medical professional before taking Priligy if:
- You don’t have a diagnosis of early ejaculation.
- You worry that you have an additional sexual issue, like erectile dysfunction.
- You’ve previously experienced fainting due to low blood pressure.
- You do drugs for fun.
- You take in booze.
- You’ve ever had a mental health issue like depression or bipolar illness (symptoms include serious mood swings between mania and depression) schizophrenia or mania (symptoms include feeling overexcited, irritable, or unable to think straight) (a psychiatric disease).
- Epilepsy affects you.
- You’ve previously had bleeding or blood clots.
- You either have kidney disease or kidney failure.
What is the duration of Priligy?
Priligy works best 1-3 hours after being taken, but it occasionally lasts up to 12 hours.
In about 8 out of 10 males, Priligy is effective. These men need to observe a doubling or tripling of the interval between their erection and ejaculation. Priligy only functions when taken; it is not a cure.
How to Storage Priligy 60mg?
Specific storage circumstances are not necessary. Keep out of children’s reach.
Who can take Priligy?
Only men between the ages of 18 and 64 who have had PE for at least six months are eligible to use Priligy. Men who ejaculate in under two minutes of penetration are meant by this.
Men with heart illness, blood clotting problems, fainting tendencies, or those taking specific medications shouldn’t use it. This is due to the possibility of more severe side effects.
Priligy drug interactions:
Priligy can interact with other medications, as is true of all medications. In general, Priligy shouldn’t be taken by those who are prone to extreme dehydration, or with blood thinners, antidepressants, or medications for kidney or liver disorders.
There are other medications that Priligy interacts with. Because of this, it’s critical that you inform us of all prescription, over-the-counter, and recreational medications you are using so that we can securely administer Priligy.
Great work, after a initial delay everything went smooth.