Maxgalin 150 Mg Uses, Best Dosage, Side Effects & Reviews. Buy maxgalin 150mg online to treat different types of chronic and acute neuropathic pain due to nerve damage. It is also best for partial onset seizures pain.
What is Maxgalin 150mg ?
Pregabalin, which is found in Maxgalin 150mg tablet, is a member of the class of drugs known as anticonvulsants.
It is used to alleviate neuropathic pain in adults. Neuropathic pain, also known as nerve pain, is a chronic pain that results from the body’s nerve fibres being damage.
The pain is hot, scorching, acute, shooting, throbbing, or stabbing, and there may be tingling or numbness in the affect areas of the body.
If nerve fibres supplying the brain are injured, it may also result in mood swings, disturbed sleep, and fatigue.
How Does It Work?
It is possible to treat epilepsy using Maxgalin 150 Capsule.
It is thought that when taken for epilepsy, it reduces seizures by lessening the aberrant electrical activity in the brain.
In order to cure nerve and muscular pain, it also interferes with the pain signals that are sent from the brain to the injure nerves, blocking the pain.
What are the Uses of Maxgalin Tablet?
Therapy for peripheral neuropathic pain, a disorder characterised by abnormally unpleasant sensations in many body areas as a result of injury to a brain region in charge of detecting external stimuli.
For the treatment of fibromyalgia syndrome, a chronic illness mark by pain and stiffness in muscles, joints, and tendons.
What are the Best Dosage of It?
The anti-epileptic medication class includes Maxgalin 150 Capsule, which, when taken with additional medications, can be used to treat specific types of seizures (fits).
If other medications are ineffective, it may also be use to treat the signs and symptoms of an anxiety condition.
What are the Side Effects?
Some side effect of these medicine like :
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Loss of bladder control
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
If you have a history of allergies to any of the ingredients in Maxgalin 150 Capsule , avoid taking them.
- If you experience symptoms of suicidal thoughts or behaviour, drug addiction, chronic lung illness, muscle weakness, heart issues, or liver or kidney impairment, let your doctor know. Maxgalin 150 Capsule should not be administered to women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Children under the age of 18 should not be administered Maxgalin 150 Capsule because its security and effectiveness have not been shown in this population.
- Avoid using Maxgalin 150 Capsule with opioid analgesics or pain relievers like oxycodone because doing so can result in respiratory failure, a coma, and even death.
- Tell your doctor if you take any sleeping pills or tranquillizers since Maxgalin 150 Capsule interacts with these medications and can make you drowsy, sleepy, and dizzy, which can interfere with your everyday activities.
- If you experience swell in your face, mouth, tongue, lips, gums, neck, or throat, call your doctor right once .
How to Storage Maxgalin 150mg ?
Keep it away from sunlight and moisture, store it below 30°C.
Keep it out of children’s and animals’ reach.
What to do the Case of Missed Dosage?
If you miss a dose of this medicine , take the next dose as soon as you recall, but do not take two doses at once.
Skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing plan if it is already time for your next dose.
What are the Overdose Symptoms?
Overdose symptoms resemble typical side effects such sleepiness, restlessness, discomfort, etc. If you believe you have taken too much of this medication, call your doctor right away or go to the hospital that is close to you.
A coma may sometimes result from an overdose of this medication.
Kevin venkes –
I have complex regional pain syndrome.It takes care of my relapses and helps me deal with my symptoms.
Wow… But it is not clear… what did you want to share..