Cobix 200mg Capsule Best Price,Information | lifecarepills. Cobix 200mg Capsule is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. This medicine use when rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis,menstrual pain.Best discount for this medicine in lifecarepills.
What is Cobix 200mg?
Ankylosing scoliosis (chronic back pain), osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease), rheumatoid arthritis (inflammatory disease of the joints), acute pain, and primary menstrual irregularities are among conditions that Cobix 200mg CAPSULE is used to treat in adults (menstrual cramps).
The medication is also not recommended for use in people with severe liver illness, such as extensive hepatic impairment, lung difficulties (such as asthma), heart disorders (such as heart failure, a recent heart attack, heart block), severe kidney problems, and/or severe liver and/or heart conditions (such as advanced renal insufficiency).
How Does It Work?
By preventing the production of the COX-2 enzyme, which is responsible for pain and inflammation, Cobix 200mg Tablet helps those who are suffering from arthritis and basic menstrual irregularities by reducing their pain and inflammation.
What are the Uses of Cobix 200mg Tablet?
helps adults with a family history of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, acute discomfort, primary dysmenorrhea, and osteoarthritis.
helps young patients with adolescent rheumatoid arthritis (aged 2 years and above)
What are the Best Dosage of It?
As directed by your doctor, take one COBIX 200MG CAPSULE. Together with a glass of water, swallow the medication. Don’t bite or crush the medication. According to your age, body weight, and medical state, our doctor will determine the appropriate dose and duration for you.
- Medicine for the Mouth:
Take a Cobix 200mg Capsule and let it melt fully in your mouth. Do not chew or consume the medication. According to your age, body mass, and medical state, your doctor will determine the proper dose and length of therapy for you.
What are the Side Effects?
elevated blood pressure (including worsening of existing high blood pressure)
- a fluid accompanied by enlarged arms, legs, or knees
- bladder infections
- breathing difficulty
- sinus virus or inflammation
- stopped or hurting sinuses
- Runny/blocked nose, painful throat, and cough
- signs of an upper respiratory infection or the flu, including a runny nose, sore throat, and cough
- nausea and headache
- trouble sleeping
- nausea, indigestion, motion sickness, vomiting, diarrhoea, and wind*
- Rash and itch
- muscle rigidity
- Trouble swallowing
- aching joints
- existing allergies getting worse
- Unintentional harm
- stomach, gullet, or intestinal ulcers with bleeding
- Stomach pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, and intestinal obstruction are a few symptoms that indicate an intestine rupture.
- Black or dark stools
- inflammatory pancreatitis (that can lead to stomach pain)
- symptoms of hyponatremia (low blood salt levels), including headache, dizziness, and nausea
- signs of a low white blood cell count include recurrent infections and fevers, bladder infections, and mouth sores.
- coordination issues with the muscles
- Feeling perplexed
- strange tastes
- increased light sensitivity
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
Use of Cobix 200mg Pills is not advised for women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.Talk to your doctor just before taking the drug.
Use of Cobix 200mg Tablets in nursing mothers is not advised. Talk to your healthcare provider before using the drug.
When using Cobix 200mg Capsule, refrain from drinking alcohol since it may raise your chance of developing a stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding.
Use of Cobix 200mg Medicine is not advised if you:
- have or have had a stomach or intestinal ulcer
- have or have experienced stomach or intestinal bleeding
- have an intestinal inflammatory condition like ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s illness
- had blood circulation issues including peripheral arterial disease
- had arteries in your legs operated on
- possess urticaria (red itchy skin)
How to Storage Cobix 200mg?
Stored out of the sunlight in a cold, dry area.
What to do the Case of Missed Dosage?
Carry your missed medication as soon as you remember. Avoid the missing dosage if your next dose is soon due. To make up for a missing dosage, do not increase your medication.
What are the Overdose Symptoms?
If anybody, including you, unintentionally consumes too many COBIX 200MG CAPSULE, call the doctor right away or contact the nearest hospital. Lethargy, sleepiness, nausea, vomit, stomach ache ( discomfort or pain in the higher abdomen area), gastrointestinal bleeding, high blood pressure, abrupt renal failure, respiratory depression, and coma are all signs of overdosing.