Citara 40mg tablet is Good for health. Citara 40mg tablet is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), prescribed for depression.This medicine also good for health. there no side effect.
What is Citalopram 40mg?
The brand-name drug Celexa contains the prescription medication citalopram oral tablet.
It is moreover a generic medication. Generic medications frequently cost less. They may not be available in every strength or form that the brand-name equivalent is.
How Does It Work?
The antidepressants known as selective serotonin take inhibitors includes citalopram. A class of drugs is a collection of drugs with Similar symptoms are typically treated with these medicines.
SSRIs function in your brain to enhance levels of a chemical called serotonin. The signs of depression can be lessened by having more serotonin in the brain.
What are the Uses of Citalopram 40mg?
Citalopram is use to treat depression.It might be utilised in a combined therapy. This suggests that you might need to take it with other medicines.
How to Take Citalopram?
- As directe, take this medication. Before you feel better might need to take it for a month. To determine what works best for you, your dose might need to be adjuste.
- Oral liquid: Use a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup to measure the oral liquid medication.
- A doctor guide ought to be included with this Citalopram . Contact your pharmacist for a copy if you do not have one.
- If you forget to take a dose, Wait until your next dose, if it is almost time, and then take your usual dose. Don’t take more medication to make up for a missed dose.
- The medication should be kept at room temperature in a closed container away from heat, moisture, and light.
What are the Side Effects?
- Confusion, weakness, and muscular twitching
- Anxiety, restlessness, irritability, fever, sweating, cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and the perception of unreal sounds or sights
- chest pain and breathing issues
- dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting
- Rapid, hammering, or irregular heartbeat
- greater than usual feelings of excitement or vigour, sleep issues, and racing thoughts
- long-lasting, painful erection of your penis
- Unusual bleeding or bruises
- Eye pain, vision changes,
- Having thoughts of harming yourself or others, or acting strangely
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
- let your doctor know If you have a seizure disorder, kidney disease, liver disease, bleeding issues, glaucoma, heart problems, or pregnant or nursing anyone in your family has recently experienced a heart attack, QT prolongation, or another cardiac rhythm issue.
- This medicine may cause the following problems: cardiac rhythm issues Serotonin syndrome (more likely when combined with certain additional drugs) (more likely when used with certain other medicines) Increased risk of bleeding problems a low salt content child growth that is slowly