Avana 50 mg , Best Generic Pills Online At Lifecarepils.Buy Avana 50 mg Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), which is also called impotence, in men.
What is Avana 50mg?
Men with erectile dysfunction can be treated with the prescription drug Avana 50mg Tablet. penis receives more blood as a result This facilitates male erection onset or maintenance.
Avana 50 mg tablets can be taken with or without food.
The most cutting-edge medication for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence in men right now is called AVANA 50 MG. Based on the PDE-5 inhibition technique, it was created as an efficient and secure preparation.
With a quick action of 15–20 minutes and less adverse effects, it has the most targeted approach to receptors.
How Does It Work?
A phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor included in Avana pills, is use to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in males.
Nitric oxide is released during sexual stimulation, which stimulates the guanylate cyclase enzyme in the penis’ erectile tissue.
The amount of a substance known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate rises due to this enzyme (cGMP),
What are the Uses of Avana 50mg?
according to your doctor’s instructions. See everything at once. Avoid eating, smashing, or breaking it. It is better to take Avana 50mg Tablet at a predetermined time as opposed to with food.
What are the Best Dosage of It?
- The dosage of Avanafil 50 mg tablets varies depending on the patient’s tolerance and reaction to the initial dose. The drug should be ingested 15 to 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. Once daily administration of the indicated dosage is advised.
- First-time users should take 100 mg with or without food.
- Depending on a person’s tolerance and efficacy, the dosage can be increased to 200 mg.
- The smallest dose that is utilised is 50 mg.
What are the Side Effects?
Avana-50 users often don’t have any severe adverse effects.
- back ache
- clogged nose
- Typical cold
- reduced vision (rare)
- Allergic responses
- loss of hearing (rare)
When is Avana not to use?
- are sensitive to the components in Avana, including avanafil
- are taking any nitrate medications since they may cause a dramatic drop in blood pressure, such as nitroglycerin for angina.
- have a kidney or liver condition
- have a condition that makes sexual activity dangerous owing to heart or cardiovascular issues, or you’ve just suffered a heart attack or stroke.
- have a blood pressure that is excessively high or low
- possess health issues that could make them more susceptible to priapism (erections that last four hours or longer), include anatomical penis deformities, sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma, or leukaemia.
- consume copious quantities of booze or grapefruit juice
How to Storage Avana 50mg?
- Avanafil 50 mg tablet storage requirements are as follows:
- Keep the medication in a cool, dry place (20-25 degree centigrade)
- Stay away from moisture and bright light.
- Keep children’s hands out of reach.
What to do the Case of Missed Dosage?
As this medication is only taken as needed, it is less likely that a dose will be missed. If you are taking this medication according to a schedule, take the missed dosage as soon as you remember.
What are the Overdose Symptoms?
In the case of an overdose, seek emergency care or contact your doctor.