Avana 200 mg , Avanafil Uses. Side effect & Best Price.Buy Avana 200 mg tablets are oval shaped pale yellow in colour.The medicine is used to treat sexual problems in male(mainly impotence and erectile dysfunction).
What is Avana 200mg?
Avana 200 mg is a medication for erectile dysfunction and male impotence. The inability to keep a firmly erect penis adequate for sexual activity is the definition of erectile dysfunction.
It happens as a result of insufficient blood flow to the penis. This is the condition that affects potency the most frequently today.
The typical response to sexual stimulation is an erection, which is helped by the effects of Avana 200 mg on blood flow, relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, and causing this.
Avana 200 contains a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, which is the active component of avanafil.
Avana 200 can be used to relax the muscles around the penis. Because it passes through the body more swiftly, the medicine acts more quickly.
How Does It Work?
When the blood flow is increasing and a lot of oxygen is being given to the muscle cells, the penis is one of the places where this enzyme is active. The penile muscles relax as a result. In most states, this tablet has been utilise to improve blood flow
What are the Uses of Avana 200mg?
The main goal of Avana (Avanafil) 200 mg pills is to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. The medication dramatically improves sex by increasing blood flow to the penis. Avana 200 mg pills are to be used after seeing a physician.
What are the Side Effects?
Like any medication, Avana (Avanafil) 200 mg tablets could have side effects.
Headache, nausea, flushing, and back discomfort are a few of the unfavourable side effects that are most frequently experienced.
These side effects are typically mild and go away on their own very fast.
Please visit your doctor if you have any serious side effects or if they continue.
What are the Warnings & Precautions?
- You are allergic to Avanafil or its ingredients.
- Angina is treated with preparations containing nitric acid, such as nitroglycerin. This is because it could result in a considerable drop in blood pressure.
- have issues with liver or kidneys.
- inappropriate sexual activity within the previous six months as a result of heart attack, stroke, or circulatory or cardiac problems.
- It is an eye disorder, such as non-arterial anterior ischemic optic neuropathy, that results in vision loss or retinitis pigmentosa (NAION).
- Risk for erectile dysfunction include sickle cell , multiple myelomas, leukaemia, and genital anatomical abnormalities (an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours).
How to Storage Avana 200mg?
Avana tablet strips should be stored in a frigid, dry area, free from light and warmth. Keep youngsters away from the Avana pill.
What to do the Case of Missed Dosage?
If the time for the subsequent dose is drawing near, it may be skipped. This plea is directed towards states where a dose schedule has been established, such as for pulmonary hypertension.
What are the Overdose Symptoms?
Contact your doctor as soon as you.